Team up with your kid and cook gnocchi al pesto!
On March 25th we’re inviting you to create a lovely memory for you and your child, together with a bunch of other cooking families.
Uncles and aunts, grandparents, friends, are welcome to join us with their little ones.
We will work in pairs (one adult and one child) to make ourselves a simple, healthy and delicious Sunday lunch, during an educational and entertaining food experience.
One extra adult and one extra kid per team can join us after the cooking class, to enjoy the food we will have made together.
This time As Soup As Possible is collaborating with Bas Vermeulen from SmaakSoldaatjes, to offer you a special cooking experience with your family.
Bas specialises in cooking workshops for kids. Together, we will ensure that both the adult and the child components of our cooking team will have a great time cooking together.
The main language of this event will be English, but native Italian and Dutch are also spoken, so we are expecting to have a fun multilingual and multicultural bunch!
During our workshop you and your kid will:
- make classic potato gnocchi
- make fresh pesto genovese
- prepare classic bruschetta
- plate semifreddo in a nice arrangement.
GNOCCHI AND MORE.
The full event fee includes:
- privatization of the venue
- cooking workshop for kids and grown-ups (aprons and material provided)
- 4-course Italian lunch menu (vegetarian-friendly)
- drinks: 2 glasses of wine or soft drink
By policy, we do not serve plastic-bottled drinks, we avoid disposable plastic and try to use sustainable ingredients and materials as much as we can.
OPEN DINNER (THE MORE, THE MERRIER)
Cook with us or simply join us for dinner: guests attending the dinner only are more than welcome.
For a discounted price, you can enjoy the second part of the event with us, for our 4 course social lunch that your kid will have helped to cook.
See the fixed prices below.
Returning members of As Soup As Possible food community are rewarded with small prizes.
If you have a membership card, please remember to bring it along and collect your point.
New members will be able to get one for free at the event and start collecting points to get our rewards.
To redeem your reward with your card with 3 / 6 / 10 points during this event, please fill the relevant field below.
This time you can get:
- 3 points reward: 1 bag of Neapolitan-roasted coffee, by Caffé Delizia
- 6 points reward: the book “Food rules”, by Michael Pollan + a wall calendar
- 10 points reward: both of the above. (Limited prizes supplies: first come, first served)
PRICES AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
We can accommodate up to 12 guests for the dinner only. Please make sure to book dinner spots for your friends in advance.
- FULL PACKAGE – WORKSHOP+DINNER:………..88 EUR per team (1 adult + 1 child aged 6 to 14)
- DINNER ONLY – ADULTS (no alcohol):……………………………20 EUR
- DINNER ONLY – ADULTS (with wine):……………………………..25 EUR
- DINNER ONLY – KID 7 to 13:……………………………………………10 EUR
- DINNER ONLY – KID below 7:………………………………………….FREE
WHEN AND WHERE
Sunday, March 25th, 10AM to 2PM
Da Vinci Creatieve Ruimtes, Nieuwpoortkade 2A, 1055 RX Amsterdam
Further details will be provided in the confirmation email you will receive after completing your reservation.
CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR TICKET!
MINIMUM ATTENDANCE This event will not be activated with less than 6 confirmed cooking pairs (adult + child). The maximum capacity of the workshop is 9 cooking pairs + 9 adult guests. CANCELLATION POLICY A full refund is guaranteed for cancellations up to 15 days prior and in case the minimum attendance is not reached. ALLERGY DISCLAIMER The food served at this event is prepared in a kitchen where dairy products, wheat flour, nuts and other allergens are also handled. Guests with intolerances or severe allergies are expected to let the organizer know about their condition, to try and arrange a possible solution. Our dishes are based on fresh quality ingredients, prepared according to HACCP regulations, and we try to accommodate guests with special requests as much as possible, but each guest remains responsible to inform us of any specific health concern.